One-to-One, Group & Workplace Yoga
- These classes can be in person or via the internet, depending on your location.
- Some of the reasons One-to-ones are perfect: if you are looking to develop your practice; or if you work late; work from home; would prefer not to come to a public class; or are unable to get childcare.
- One-to-ones take place in your home at a time that's mutually agreed.
- One-to-ones feature individually tailored programs, including homework exercises and plans (without a regular practice improvement will be very slow) to help you meet your goals.
- I offer a free 20 minute one-to-one taster in your home (if your location is 15 minutes drive or less from Saffron Walden).
- One-to-Ones are purchased in blocks in advance, in order for you to get the results you desire and feel the way you want to feel.
Small Group Private Tuition
- Group private classes are small groups (usually no more than 5 people) - again, usually at the home of one of the students, or a mutually agreed venue (as an example, I've used village halls also for group private tuition which tend to be very affordable for a 75 minute session).
- Group privates are ideally suited for friends/family members who want to practice together privately and share the cost of regular private tuition to make it more affordable.
- Group tuition can also be done online if you are geographically spread and want to, say, for example, share a meditation class together once a week.
Yoga in the Workplace
With over 20 years' experience of working in the corporate world, I am well-placed to understand the challenges faced by busy, target-driven businesses and the stresses and strains experienced by the employees. Maintaining an evenness of mind and positive, focused outlook is important in these times and a regular yoga practice provides tangible benefits.
I also offer in-the-workplace yoga and meditation classes (I'm happy to devise courses and programmes depending on your business's needs), which from my 20 years of corporate and corporate management experience, I know are much needed!
- If your business is interested, I would encourage a telephone or face-to-face meeting to discuss your needs and how I can help you meet them.
- A calm, motivated, positive, productive workplace is the goal of workplace yoga
Workplace Yoga in the Press..
From The Observer (UK) , 22 July 2017: Yoga in the office? Firms should help us stay well, says public health chief by Dennis Campbell - Health Policy Editor.