This might seem obvious - are you looking to:
- Stay fit and strong?
- Optimise performance?
- Get the most from your training?
This workshop is specifically intended to support runners maintain and optimise performance in every run - even the casual easy ones. Doesn't matter whether you just run round the block and would like to look deeper into the subject of supporting running with expert guidance and yoga, or if you are a full blown runner's high addict knocking out ultras each weekend somewhere desolate..
Currently nursing an injury? Then come! You can get face time with Andy Powell while Siobhan is taking the group through drills and exercises.
- Coaching drills and exercises from an elite running coach;
- An injury clinic with a sports physiotherapist;
- Yoga optimised for runners by an experienced yoga teacher who recovered from running injuries through yoga.
We advise you to book now, as this will sell out. Limited Spaces.
- Andy Powell - Senior Physiotherapist working with The English Institute of Sport;
- Siobhan Rootes - England Athletics Running Coach, Head Coach Race Life (and personal trainer);
- Andy Nathan - Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher