Are You Ready to Escape to the Mountains?
If you took a week's holiday and became stronger, fitter, healthier, more focused, more relaxed, more in tune with what you really want and more inspired, how could that change your life?
Imagine learning and practising the tools you need to unlock your deepest wishes and transform your life.
BOOK - HERE
Rediscover your Magic: Yoga, Meditation & Mother Nature
Focus on your wellbeing and you for a whole week. That feeling after class multiplied by a thousand. No day-to-day chores, or life admin - just YOU time. On this retreat you will learn techniques to help you:
- feel more relaxed and grounded
- become physically, mentally and emotionally stronger
- create long lasting positive change through yoga, journaling, mindfulness, and meditation
- Deepening your practice deepens your ability to live courageously and compassionately.
This retreat is for you if:
- you love being close to nature
- you want to discover (or rediscover) how yoga, meditation & mindfulness practices can help you feel (and look) amazing
- you want a healthy holiday that has a good balance of strong, focused yoga practices and deep relaxation (in addition to quality free time each day for rest and relaxation)
- you want an affordable yoga holiday somewhere warm and hidden away, but also only 15 minutes drive from the nearest town (Comares) and 45 minutes drive from the sea
- you are looking to spend quality time with like-minded people
Fees include accommodation, all yoga sessions and food (no lunch on arrival or departure days). Flights and transfers are not included. Nearest Airport is Malaga (45 mins by car). Transfers can be arranged once flight details are provided and these will be at an additional cost to participants. Car hire is another viable option.
TERMS: Deposit is non-refundable. Options for payment are monthly (direct debit for consecutive payments) or lump sum - final payment due 9 weeks before arrival. Full terms and conditions HERE.
Location: Casa Mayor Retreat, Malaga Mountains, Spain close to the local pine forest. Nearest town is 15 minutes away (Comares) - one of the famous and very photogenic 'pueblo blancos' or white villages, which dates back to Moorish times.. Malaga is 45 minutes drive away. Nearest beach is 40 minutes drive away. Accommodation is shared in twin or 3 bed rooms. In the Farmhouse 2 twins have french windows and the 3 bed have shared bathroom facilities (there are additional showers and toilets by the yoga shala). The remaining 6 twin rooms have en suites and balconies.