*assisting Andrea Kwiatkowski
Book HERE - VERY limited spaces
This one day course will be invaluable for those teachers already assisting or want to develop their assisting skills in their classes and for those who have worked with Andrea before.
Andrea is an Advanced Jivamukti teacher who has taught Adjustment workshops all over the country. She is known for her intuitive assisting style in her classes and workshops.
- Learn safe adjustments for standing asana /forward bending asana and backbending asana.
- Focus on standing and balancing postures
- Describe the energetics of assisting using the ida/ pingala module
- Learn why assists help to develop muscle memory in student
- Understand the principals for safe assisting and developing relationship with student
- Practice a 'Spiritual warrior' class with the key asana
- Develop deep listening skills through assisting.
Please bring a notebook to the workshop and all yoga equipment to include blocks, strap and blankets. Camyoga's cafe is open all day serving delicious vegan food and refreshments, including juices, smoothies, coffees, and lost of snacks.